PLANNING & CONCEPTION • PRE-PRODUCTION • PRODUCTION • POST-PRODUCTION • DISTRIBUTION
LOCATIONS • CASTING • VOICE-OVER • CREW • TALENT • LOGISTICS • PROMOTION
I believe that communication is key. Every project is different and has its own unique story and purpose.
If we work together, I am going to help you every step of the way to make sure we get the video project done right.
TYPES OF VIDEO PROJECTS
Are you looking to make a video?
Approximately 75% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
- 78% of people watch videos online every week and 55% of people watch videos online every day.
- 500 million people are watching Facebook videos and approximately 4.9 billion views are watched on YouTube every day.
- 69% of marketing, sales, and business professionals have used video marketing and another 31% are planning to.
- 93% of marketers use video for online marketing, sales, and communication.
- Videos increases click-through rates by 65%.
- 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video.
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision-making process.
- Companies have found videos effective for brand awareness, lead generation, and online engagement.
Video prices depend on the type of project and production work involved.
CONTACT FOR RATES: firstname.lastname@example.org
BELLEVUE POLICE DEPARTMENT RECRUITING VIDEO - 30 SECOND TV SPOT
Currently produced over 100 videos as a videographer for Getty Images. Categories, topics, and subjects include:
Technology • Reading • School • Artwork • Christmas • Pets • Video Games • Eating • Driving • Babies • Adults Texting • Family